Monday 9 August 2010

Jazz Verse Juke Box Gig

Had a blast last night at Jazz Verse Juke Box
I haven't gigged in a while so it was a great place to get back in the game
A sumptuos venue at Ronnine Scotts upstairs bar
With an attentive clientele.

The event hosted by Jumoke Fashola, and backed by a wonderful Jazz Trio was exquisite.
Occurring on the 2nd Sunday of the month at Ronnie Scotts, definitely one to check out. Apart from enjoying my self doing my set (footage will probably be appearing on YouTube- will let you know if it does), I especially enjoyed the set of rising star Natalie Fiawoo - who put together a marvellously accomplished performance - I've been trying to interview Natalie for DCosmic.com for well over a year now, I'll hopefully get it sorted soon so that you can see her ability for yourself.

And to top it off I found myself chatting away to Julian Richer of Richer Sounds, a very courteous gentleman, and hey presto today - when I had to purchase a new TV/monitor as my computer monitor burned out yesterday, I purchased one from one of his stores.

Ciao for now

MR B

No comments:

Post a Comment