Friday 17 December 2010

Time Travel...

Someone tell me where the last 2 weeks went

Have I been in a time warp?
Its snowing again just like two weeks ago...but I can hardly believe the time's gone
And what did I do with it???

Anyhow I got some things for you to check out.
Check out Tor Cesay a female MC, a personal friend of mine, who is spitting some fire
She's just dropped a free Mixtape "Different Place" which you can download by going to

www.myspace.com/toruk

Some hot tracks on there - dropping some knowledge, so check it and spread the word
I particular like the track "Who's Got The Power", where she uses the beat Kanye West created for the track "Power".

Check it now you'll be hearing more of her on the airwaves.

Second thing for you today is for the basket ball players or coaches etc amongst you (or that you know), check out Getprobasketball.com which is designed for all those basket ball players who want to been scene by teams / coaches all around the world, could save you a mint.

I'll have you some video of my stuff and some interviews I've done early next year

Catch you later

Happy Holidays

Beyonder

No comments:

Post a Comment