Wednesday 27 October 2010

Action!

Back in contact again folks

Apologies for the omission last week peeps,
I had expected to write, mid last week, but it didn't happen
And after that it was action actio action...

So last week I finished off my participation in the independent film "Love and Money"
It was a little chilly but still good fun. Another script for a short be coming my way soon so I keep you posted.

I realise I haven't given you "the in" where you can see some pics of some ofthe characters in the movie participating in the poster shoot for the film way back in the beginning of the year before filming of the movie took place. You can catch some pics here.

Also last week I along with some select others was fortunate to see in action and speak to in private, to the great scholar and activist that is Amiri Baraka, a write up of the experience and some great photos will go up on the www.dcosmic.com site in the "news" section next month.
I might even post one or two here.

Finally I should mention for those of you that are aware of the Fantasy Football competition that is run by the Metro newspaper for the whole football season, that this weekend my team took the number one position for the whole competiton - with over a 100, 000 teams. But there's a long way to go 29 games to be exact.

But there's nothing like being Number 1

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment