Tuesday 7 September 2010

September version of DCosmic Newsletter is out

Hey peeps

Got the latest version of DCosmic Newsletter out today.
If you ever want to join, go here: http://www.dcosmic.net/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi
and enter your email address to be added to the mailing list.

Big feature on Jonzi D this month - with Part 2 of interview + highlight of "The Surgery"(click here) for more details.

As always things are moving on swiftly, viewing alot of movies in my research drive + brainstorming to create ideas for my next installment of Certificate 18. Don't know if I mentioned I've got a composer for the music for the concept project, so that's great. He will be coming on board around November.

Off on hols at the end of the month so I'm definitely looking forward to that - destination undecided as yet but definitely somewhere hot!!!

Doing another feature interview on Thursday - part of a national spoken word video project, that's soon to be rolled out, will let you know how that goes later on in the week.

Back on the computer learning some after effects - after some what of a hiatus from it - it happens sometimes.

Some good opportunities in the stock market at the minute for small growth companies, so keeping my eyes on that - Entertainment One (just transferred to the main market from the aim) is one of my holdings that's definitely one to watch.

It's Black History Month (BHM) so bookings filtering through, have to organise around the hols, make sure you get in touch ASAP if you want to book me.

Got to go

ciao ciao

B

No comments:

Post a Comment